Manny is the Event Producer for Australian Festival Management, part of THE PUSHWORTH GROUP OF COMPANIES. Manny has been associated with the Caxton Street Seafood and Wine Festival since 2000 and worked as producer for Brisbane City Council series of Community Festivals and the Valley Fiesta between 1995 and 2000 and has assisted regional councils throughout Australia with their festivals and events since 2000.
Manny is a name that is synonymous with the Australian music industry and as the Pushworth Concert Director, he is responsible for the management of profitable tours and concerts for the likes of Australia’s top contemporary youth artists. The major labels in Australia don’t trust the careers of their artists to just anyone. The major promoters in Australia don’t trust their tours or events to just anyone. These professionals choose to work with Manny because he has a wealth of education, knowledge and authoritative market experience and is tuned into the biggest network of Australia artists with industry services at his fingertips.
Nicki is the Event Manager and Creative Director for Australian Festival Management, part of The PUSHWORTH GROUP OF COMPANIES.
With Thirty Years in the Entertainment Industry as a Performer, Agent, Producer and Publicist and twenty years as CEO for The Pushworth Group, Queensland’s most high profile entertainment service company, Nicki has developed two products specifically designed to provide a solid structure for Festival Management:
1. Aquarius™ –CRM -Accounting -Messaging -Operational -Contracting -HR -Financial -Marketing -Resource Management software package specifically designed for the Entertainment and Events Industry
2. The Metriculus™ – The definitive Business Metrics system specifically designed for any enterprise seeking to add value to their business through any type of organizational, structural, marketing, promotions or publicity campaigns.
Nicki also manages four community partnerships specialising in training and developing Event resource:
1. Pushworth Internship Program since 2000
2. Pushworth Volunteer Program since 2009
3. Work Window Program with the Albert Park Flexible Learning Centre Petrie Terrace since 2013
4. Petrie Terrace Partnership 2014